Gimsøy Church (Norwegian: Gimsøy kirke) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Vågan Municipality in Nordland county, Norway. It is located in the village of Gimsøysand on the island of Gimsøya. It is the main church for the Gimsøy og Strauman parish which is part of the Lofoten prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Sør-Hålogaland. The white, wooden church was built in a long church style in 18 by the architect Carl J. Bergstrøm. The church seats about 300 people.
Gimsøy Church has been around for a long time. The first record of the church comes from 1432 when Aslak Bolt referred to it in his writings. The church was originally located about 1.5 kilometres (0.93 mi) to the northwest in the village of Vinje. The church was moved to its present site in 1800. The present building was constructed in 1876, and it was consecrated on 18 October 1876.